clean pomfret pieces. apply some salt, &;haldi..grind grated fresh coconut, red whole chillies, dhania seeds, tamarind(chinch) & haldi. make a fine paste. boil the ground masala adding some water.add 1finely chopped onion, 1 green chilli, some ginger finely chopped, while boiling masala. add some salt. then add fish pieces in it.lastly add some coconut milk.(i have added instant coconut milk powder mixed in water). & finally add tadka of coconut oil with 1 finely chopped onion .(fry onion till light brown )..fish ghashi is ready to serve
Whole Masoor Amati.......Recipe..
Pressure cook whole masoor with some onion & water..then take some oil..make tadka of rai,jeera, chopped garlic,haldi,chilli powder ,goda masala or garam masala,or amti masala..then fry finely chopped onins,chopped tomatoes,green chillies..add masoor,salt,kokum,little gud..stir it nicely..boil it till it gets well mixed..then add some coconut milk..make thick as per taste..garnish with dhania leaves..and serve ...
Bangda red curry...
1. Clean fish thoroughly and apply salt and turmeric and keep aside.
2. take 1/4 tsp oil in a pan and roast red chillies slightly.
3. grind red chillies, soaked tamarind ,few dhania seeds, 5-6 methi seeds,2 cloves, small dalchini piece, few mustard seeds, 2 garlic cloves,with water. make a fine paste.
4. fry the finely chopped onions in coconut oil (or any oil)till it turns soft &&slight brown.,add the ground chilly paste,salt and stir till oil seperates, then add fish in it..do not stir for some time. after some time change the fish sides.. fry for sometime. then add some water and simmer for 4-5 mins.make it dry.
5. serve with rice or chapati..