Easy to make Chocolate Walnut Fudge, loved by kids and adults too.
Recipe credit: My daughter in law, Divya Baindur
1. Marie Biscuits 150gms (1big packet)
2. Cocoa powder - 3 tabsps
3. Walnut - 100gms.
4. Milkmaid tin/Mithaimate - 395/400 gms
5. Milk (1/2 of milkmaid/mithaimate tin)
1. Crush Marie Biscuits
2. Add Cocoa powder, add powdered walnuts (coarse powder), add milkmaid, milk and mix together
3. Heat it for 3-5minutes on low flame
4. Spread it in a dish.
5. Garnish with some walnuts. Keep it in fridge & serve it.
Note: Tastes good even when served hot....